1. How do I proceed to the visit?
Just buy your ticket at the box office of Gate A of the stadium (located at Avenida Radial Oeste, opposite to the Monumental Ramp), which is open from 8:30 h to 17:30 h, or through the Internet, on site https://maracana.imxdigital.com.br/tour/
2. What is the time of visits?
The visits are conducted every hour from 9: 00 h to 17:00 h on a daily basis. The beginning of the visitation of the last group of the day is scheduled for 17:00 h closing at 18:00 h. On match days within the hours of visitation, the last tour will begin four hours before the opening of the gates and will end 3 hours before the opening of the gates. On weekends with matches, visits occur every 30 minutes.
3. What are the hours of bilingual visits?
The visits in English and Portuguese take place at 9:00 h, 11:00 h, 13:00 h, 15:00 h and 17:00 h.
4. How long is the tour?
On average, the duration of the tour is 40 minutes to 1 hour.
5. What are the types and prices of tickets for the visit?
Full price: R$ 30,00 and half price: R$ 15,00.
Premium full / half-price: R$ 50,00 and R$ 25,00 respectively. Apply to visitors who wish to have the right to park the car (or van) within the Maracanã Stadium for the maximum period of 1:30 h
VIP / VIP half-price: R$ 66,00 and R$ 33,00 respectively. Applicable to tour organizers.
Not Guided Tour:
Full: R$ 20,00 and half price: R$ 10,00.
Premium full / half-price: R$ 40,00 and R$ 20,00 respectively. Applicable to visitors who wish to have the right to park the car (or van) within the Maracanã for the maximum period of 1:30 h.
VIP / VIP half-price: R$ 56,00 and R$ 28,00 respectively. Applicable to tour organizers.
Audio guide fare (optional): R$ 10,00
All half price tickets described above are subject to the parameters of item 10. WARNING: Only one of the passengers is required to get the Premium ticket (car / van) or VIP ticket (tour buses). The other passengers may buy basic tickets, whole or half price.
6. What is an audio guide?
The audio guide presents to the visitor information about the history, milestones, important characters and curiosities on Maracanã. In each area of the tour, visitors should look for signs with a number and type it into the device to listen to the desired information. The audio guide is available in Portuguese, English and Spanish. To purchase it, please ask at the entrance of the tour visit.
7. How do I schedule a visit?
For individual visitors prior appointment is not necessary. If you want to do the tour with a group of 21 or more people, please send an e -mail to email@example.com
8. Is there a limit of people in case of group visits ?
The visits will be conducted in groups of up to 50 people. Subject to capacity.
8. As visitas em grupo podem ser feitas com guia particular?
Não, as visitas serão conduzidas pelos guias do Tour Maracanã.
9. Group visits can be made with a private guide?
No, visits will be conducted by the Maracanã tour guides.
10. How does the benefit of half price works?
A. Students: are entitled to half price students of elementary, secondary or higher education and vocational course (public or private). To purchase the ticket and to get into the stadium, the student must present a school statement for the school year or school ID card with validity and school stamp.
ATTENTION: Bank slips will not be accepted as proof of half price.
- B. Children 6 - 10 years old: assured the 50 % of the amount actually charged for the ticket upon presentation of ID or original birth certificate or certified copy upon purchase and access to the stadium.
- C. Seniors from 60 years old on: have the benefit of half price on presentation of ID document or certified copy upon purchase and access to the stadium. Federal Law 10.741/2003.
- D. Handicapped people (SNP) have the benefit of half price on presentation of the card for free use of Public Transport System of the City of Rio de Janeiro. Municipal Law 4.333/2006.
- E. Foreign students: are entitled to half-price on presentation of (domestic or foreign) school statement or valid school ID card and school stamp (domestic or foreign).
All documents must be originals or certified copies, no photocopies or scanned documents will be accepted as proof.
ATTENTION: The documents required to establish the right to half price must be presented both at time of purchase and also at the time of access to Maracanã.
11. Where is the gratuity entry to be withdrawn?
- A. Children under 5 years: are entitled to gratuity upon presentation of official document with original photo (RG) or birth certificate original or certified.
- B. Public school students: are entitled to gratuity. Service will be on demand. To request a tour, schools should send an office to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- C. Guides accredited by Embratur: shall be entitled to gratuity on presentation of membership card at the box office.
- D. Travel Agencies: will have one gratuity every 10 tickets purchased.
ATTENTION: The documents required for proof of entitlement to gratuity should be presented both at the time of purchase and also at the time of access to Maracanã.
12. What is the minimum age for a minor to visit the stadium without being escorted by a person in charge?
The minimum age is 12 years old.
13. The itinerary of the tour is 100 % accessible to the handicapped ?
14. What forms of payment are accepted for ticket purchases ?
Are accepted at the box office, cash and debit and credit cards issued in Brazil or abroad. Now, buying through the site, it is accepted a credit card issued in the country as payment card. In all transactions only Real (R$), the Brazilian currency, will be accepted.
15. Which credit card flags are accepted on the site?
Visa, Master and American Express issued in Brazil.
16. How to make the withdrawal of tickets purchased online ?
The withdrawal of tickets purchased online must be made by the holder of register on the sales site, at the box office of Gate A, at the Maracanã, from 12 hours after receipt of the Payment Confirmation email.
17. What should I submit to withdraw the tickets purchased online ?
The holder of the client register on the site must submit:
- Official document with original photo (or certified copy);
- Credit card used to purchase;
- E- mail of Payment Confirmation and / or Purchase Confirmation Voucher signed by the client registered on the site.
18. What is the limit for purchase of tickets per person ?
Each CPF (Individual Taxpayer Registry Number) may purchase up to 14 tickets.
19. What documents should I have on hand to make the purchase of the ticket?
You must have an official document with original photo (or certified copy). If you are eligible for benefits of half price or gratuity, check the necessary documents described in items 9 and 10.
20. How to buy tickets for groups (travel agency, company, educational institutions, etc.). ?
To ensure that all members of your group perform the visit on the same day and time, it is extremely important to send an email to email@example.com, before purchasing tickets at the box office or through the website. Only then our staff will verify that the desired day and time are available and will proceed with the purchase process.
21. I want to cancel my purchase. What should I do ?
Cancellation requests can only be made within seven calendar days of purchase and up to 24 hours before the time described in the tour ticket. To request cancellation of your purchase, you must email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your full name, CPF, purchase code and the last four digits of the credit card used to purchase. Important: Cancellations will only be initiated by sending all this data. Only the holder of the registered email on the site may request the cancellation of purchase, using the same e- mail registration. The reversal should occur within two credit card billings.
WARNING: Cancellation requests of partial purchase will not be accepted. Also requests for cancellation of tickets already withdrawn at the box office, tickets already used or tickets with expired date of use will not be accepted.
SECURITY AND ACCESS
22. Is there parking for cars / vans and buses for visitors?
Yes. Parking will be available exclusively to visitors of the tour by purchasing the tickets listed in item 5.
WARNING: Parking will be available for use by visitors only during the performance of the tour, with a maximum permanence time of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Places are limited and we do not guarantee availability on all days and times of the tour.
23. Is smoking permitted inside the stadium?
24. Is the entry of animals permitted in the stadium?
Pursuant to the Federal Law No. 11.126/05, only guide dogs identified aiming to aid the visually impaired will be allowed.
25. Is it allowed to bring cameras and / or camcorders to the stadium?
Yes, the use of cameras and camcorders on the premises open to the public stadium on game days and events is allowed. However, Maracanã is not responsible in case of theft or loss of equipment, leaving the care of their belongings under the responsibility of the owner.
26. Is there any place available for purchase of food and drink?
Yes. There will be a luncheonette for tour visitors where one can buy snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
WARNING: It is not allowed to eat or drink during the tour. If you, a family member or friend have restrictions such as water for the intake of medication or appointment to feed due to medical needs, please notify the responsible guide before starting the tour.
27. What are the types of payment at the bar?
Money and credit and debit cards.
28. There will be a waiting room where I can wait for the start of the tour?
Yes After purchasing tickets, visitors can wait for the start of the tour in a waiting room located in the Lounge Oeste More Maracanã Mais. There, in addition to the luncheonette selling snacks, there will be a kiosk selling products of the Brazilian national team and clubs of Rio. In both cases, payment may be made with cash or debit and credit card.
29. Is there a contact phone number available?
Yes, any further questions can be answered by calling 0800 062 7222, available every day, including weekends and holidays from 9: 00 h to 19:00 h, with five working days to solve the questions.